This site is managed using ikiwiki.
/usr/local/www/ikiwiki-repo.git/: The bare Git repo for the site. (clone from here)
/usr/local/www/ikiwiki-srcdir/: The checked out work for site generation.
/usr/local/www/www.dragonflybsd.org/Static output from ikiwiki.
- Source is publically browsable at gitweb.dragonflybsd.org.
- Configuration file is at
- Page layouts are at
/usr/local/etc/ikiwiki-templates/- page.tmpl is probably the one you want. These are just the overrides from /usr/local/share/ikiwiki/templates. This affects all pages; the sidebar menu is here.
- Stylesheet changes are in
- After modifying any of the templates or stylesheet info, regenerate the site with
ikiwiki --setup /usr/local/etc/ikiwiki.setup.
- Add images by committing them to the repo.
- Back up
/usr/local/etc/ikiwiki.setup, just to be safe.
/usr/local/share/ikiwiki/basewiki/separately. These will need to be restored after upgrade, as they're modified from what comes with the ikiwiki package. You may also have to save
- Upgrade using dports.
- Run any ikiwiki transition commands mentioned in the release notes at http://ikiwiki.info/news/ .
- Check for any new plugins that could be enabled; place them in the ikiwiki.setup file.
- textproc/p5-Search-Xapian and textproc/xapian-omega is needed for the search engine, and the path to the omega CGI listed in ikiwiki.setup, though this should never be needed for a separate install unless rebuilding everything.
- The sidebar on the main page displays recent headlines from the DragonFly BSD Digest.
- Pages are saved to /digest/ and displayed using an 'inline' statement. [[!inline pages="internal(digest/*)" feeds="no" template="digestitem"]]
- The actual feed information is gathered using an aggregate command, kept here so that instructions and actions are in the same place.
- Don't remove the aggregate command from this page unless you have someplace else for it.
- Here's the command and output: DragonFly Digest Feed: last checked Fri Dec 13 12:59:01 2013 (2103 posts)