Re: compiling NATA

From: "km b" <kmb810@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 22:08:39 +1000

Could you still post the dmesg? I suspect you're not using any ATA controller in legacy mode here; it might be that that code is interfering though.

Sure mate. Sometimes I am bit lazy but I'd like to help.

Attaching the dmesg output. Please let me know what's going wrong.

Cheers,
kmb

-- Something is wrong up on cloud # 9!