Re: Weird entry in ISO

From: Alex Hornung <ahornung@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:43:26 +0100

On 24/09/10 13:37, Przemysław Pawełczyk wrote:
> I know, and I would expect such answer. No offense please, but for how
> long yet such attitude will prevail in Unix community? It lingers from
> 80s of the last... Cenury of the last Millennium. ;-)

Sorry, but I simply fail to see why we need 'mc' and 'lynx' in base. If
someone can't use the standard unix commands, he should possibly learn
before using a unix system.

In any case, you are free to install whatever software you want/need,
and that's the main reason why we don't 'need' to ship 'mc', 'lynx' and
similar stuff.

Regarding your pkg_radd problem, just use pkg_radd -f. You just have the
wrong package repo or so in use.

Regards,
Alex