Re: 2 questions regarding PF

From: Przemysław Pawełczyk <pp_o2@xxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 17:09:21 +0100

On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 15:56:42 +0100
Jan Lentfer <Jan.Lentfer@web.de> wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 15:21:42 +0100, Przemysław Pawełczyk <pp_o2@o2.pl>
> wrote:
> > 1. I understand that someone will put PF 4.2 guide on DF WWW.
>
> You just volunteered?

Nope. :-( I answered why privately to one of the Mail List recepients:
--
> Why not provide some patches to provide the documents instead
> of just making suggestions.

Because such document needs correction and adjustment, and those
demand more knowledge than I have.

I hoped that finding "omissions", not only "bugs", contributes to DF
development too.
--

(...)
For the remaining answers simply - thank you.

Regards

--
Przemysław Pawełczyk (P2O2) [pron. Pshemislav Paveltchick]
http://pp.blast.pl, pp_o2@o2.pl